Monday, January 26, 2009

negative thoughts

I am thinking about why things we defiantely did not want show up in our lives.
For example...
1.When I was in med school, my best friends nephew was diagnosed with autism. It was strange because in Lucknow, nobody could diagnose him and we, a bunch of second year medical students diagnosed him. My friend Geeta, would keep wondering, why does he keep repeating the word Bombay? why does he keep running around, and mind you we had never seen the little guy,
We were all in the hostel far far away from Aman.
Then at age 3 he got a official diagnosis.
But that thought always stuck in my head, .. .... head banging, repetetive phrases, gorgeous absolutely gorgeous little boy... a boy..
When I knew that I was having a girl the first time .... I was so happy... autism is rare in girls ? right? Right.
Then with Sanjay... always, .. thinking, I am so lucky, what if something were to go wrong, God, we are a perfect family....

The fear of something, negativity was lingering and attracting it more and more and more
And finally Sanjay started regressing and got a diagnosis of ASD.

All along, worry was attracting negativity. The law of attraction. negative attracts negatvie.
I was thinking of what I dont want and got exactly that.

1 comment: