1. I have been working on the dress up routine and which also serves as the receptive labelling and self help type stuff. I have to refine it more and make a board which I will do tomorrrow. I am trying to introduce body parts in this .
The goal is that in three to four months, he will know some of the body parts and his clothes.Also trying to introduce words like car,key,door etc.
I will keep posting on how this is going.
My husband who usually does this, inspite of being extremely busy at those times, felt that instead of a board, maybe just keeping all the pictures in a rubber band is fine, but I felt like today that that is a barrier and I was not able to show him all the pictures.
2.Song board, this is long overdue
3.family book or board, with pictures of family members and therapists.
4.I am going to make a box of bumble bee set 1 objects so when he is looking at the video he can be asked to touch and he will know what that is .
5.I also set up the appt for physical therapy.
6.Got some names of baby sitters and I need to call the cleaning lady who can come and help me out.
7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job .. awesome plan
ReplyDeletea thing that worked really well for R for body parts was the song Head shoulder Knees and toes