Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What do you want?

well, one thing is for sure. I am not the happiest person around. A lot of times, I am. But the question.. are you happy? umm.. I cannot answer Yes.

Then what is it that is going to make me happy?



The strange part is that I thought, that is such a easy question. But when I started to type this, it is no longer sounding easy.

So, I am going to create a wish list. Divide it into categories of what I want



Money- how much?

Jewellery- what kind? Do you really care?

House- the dream house, dream kitchen etc..

Husband- What is it that you would like him to do? make a wish list and discuss that.

Kids-The picture of my two kids playing together and chatting with each other.healthy beautiful kids.My kids.

career-I dont know

Health-A very healthy life and the vision of me and my husband on the eightieth birthday.

long life

Car

Garden- I have an image of what I want

Inner peace



These are not in order. What I am trying to create is a very clear understanding of what I really want... A vision board. I am going to get pictures so that I can visualise these things.

Beautiful pleasant thoughts, dreams of what I want.

Not things that I dont want.



Of course, it is extremely easy to name things that I dont like, dont want, dont want to happen etc and the more and more I think of them, I get more of them.



The best thing about the above exercise is the realisation that I already have most of my list!!!!!Iam also having fun in this process of making a wish list, and dreaming, I have nothing to fear...

Tonight I will be more specific and work on some pictures of these items. I am going to keep them on my desk.

1 comment:

  1. There is a lady who has a blog callled Eclectic Journals who talks a lot about Vision Board.. I think its exactly what you are talking about

    ReplyDelete