Monday, January 26, 2009

change in philosophy

I am going to make an effort and change the way I think.
I believe there are two ways to think. One is the fatalist view, meaning... "it was meant to be" "fate-you can never change" " we are born with fate" etc etc
The other way to believe is that everything is under your control and that there is no such blackboard with your fate pre-written on it.
I get my thoughts from two books that I recently read
1.The secret
2.Excuse me , my life is waiting

I have always been a fate type person. That only makes me depressed. Why do some people have good fate and nothing bad seems to happen to them and why do bad things keep happening to some?
More than that... why do things which we absolutely never wanted to happen .. happen? Like our worst nightmares coming true?

After giving it all a lot of thought, I am now going to make a resolution that I am not going to give up on fate.
There are great things waiting to happen in my life and I need to apply the secret.
I have the power through my thoughts to change my world.
This is not wishful thinking, this is not just positive thinking. This is about feeling good, about good vibes.

And by thinking this way, I dont lose anything, I only gain.... happiness and joy.

1 comment: